Searching for past posts

To: <shop-talk@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Searching for past posts
From: "cornerexit" <cornerexit@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 09:01:25 -0800
I have a question about generators but seem to recall a fairly recent list
discussion on them. I'd like to search through that discussion to see if my
questions may have already been answered.

How do I do this? I assume through Google, maybe? If so, how would I
configure the search terms for such a search? Also, how would a search like
this display the results? Will all posts on that subject, during that
particular string be displayed in order of posting date, or are the posts
going to be scattered about?

Thanks

Wayne