RE: Pipe size conundrum and turning a fence into a log rack

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pipe size conundrum and turning a fence into a log rack
From: "Mullen, Tim" <Tim.Mullen@ngc.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2007 12:49:34 -0500
old dirtbeard wrote:

> I thought there should have been something like a 90
> degree elbow, but I guess since I was shopping at Home
> Depot (that will teach me, again), I did not see
> anything similar.

I was going to suggest the "gate corners", but I was beat to it.

I've used them to make a large gate (8 ft.), and they simply clamp onto
the fence pipes.  They clamp very strongly and should do what you want.

You can always drill and bolt angled posts to the horizontal and
vertical posts to keep them square (keep them from turning) if
necessary.

Tim Mullen