RE: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:21:47 +0000
that'd be pretty cool too.  in fact, I kinda like that better, and it'd really
be the same thing, you're just moving the supply loop above the wall instead of
through it.  I'd still wanna have the drops come off from the top of the pipe
and have a loop, I could just do it in the (greater) volume above the walls
themselves.   and with that method you could use almost any diameter pipe you
wanted so long as you could support the weight of the pipe itself.  yeah,
that's pretty cool.  thanks mark.

From: "Marknsuz" <marknsuz@pacbell.net>