Re: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois

To: pete@partnercomm.com
Subject: Re: Air line piping: Part Deux...er...Trois
From: ScottyGrover@aol.com
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:14:40 EST
In a message dated 1/3/2007 2:46:44 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pete@partnercomm.com writes:

> Or  at least change the definition of a yard from 39.37" to 40"---but I
don't
> think there was a National Bureau of Standards in Red Tom's  time.
>
> Scotty

You do mean a meter, not a  yard, right? :)

Right; sorry for the forgetfulness, but it's been a long time since I  worked
in a science lab where everything is metric; the conversions aren't  second
nature to me any more; and of course I was raised in the USA and didn't  have
to learn non-metric measure.
Scotty