Re: Air line piping

To: eric@megageek.com
Subject: Re: Air line piping
From: "Larry Spector" <lspector@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 09:59:54 -0500
I did this a couple of years ago, and went with the black pipe option.
I don't have a pipe threading machine either- but the local Home Depot
has so many different pre-threaded lengths that I was able to just
piece it together.

If you decide to go this route, I found that it was best to assemble
things in separate small units, and use union connectors to put them
together when you're ready.

Hope this helps-

-Larry