Air line piping

Subject: Air line piping
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 00:20:16 -0800
I know this has been beaten to death on this list but what the heck.  I need
to run air lines in my new garage.  I figure I have several choices:

    1)  Black iron pipe.
    2) Copper lines
    3) PVC lines
    4) Some type of AL pipes that are sold for this purpose with quick
connects.  I don't remember the name.

#1 is out since I don't have a pipe threader and don't intend to buy one.
I have used #2 before and it worked fine.  I am leaning towards #3 since it
looks easiest.  Anyone one have any opinions or ideas?  Am I missing any
other choices?   I am looking for something that will work and is somewhat
simple to install.

Thanks,

Bill Gilroy