Power washers

Subject: Power washers
From: "Bill Gilroy" <wmgilroy@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 00:54:25 -0800
It seems that I need a power washer since I have moved to the Pacific NW.
My deck is like a sheet of ice, covered in some type of slime.  Besides it
might be a handy tool.  I would like a unit that is well made but it will
only get used a couple of times a month.  I figure a gas power unit is the
way to go.  Any suggestions on size, GPM, pump manufacturers, HP, etc.  Any
features that I would want, don't want etc.  It seems like there a many
choices and they all sort of look the same.

Thanks,

Bill