Re: Power washers

Subject: Re: Power washers
From: "E. John Puckett" <ejpuckett@centurytel.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 08:00:00 -0600
I had a 1200psi electric one, which was ok for washing cars, but not
much more.  I replaced it with a 2200psi, 2.2gpm, 5hp gas unit by
Campbell Hausfeld I really like.  It has both the normal soap tank on
it, plus a tank on the wand that allows you to inject soap at high
pressure for washing high overhead, where the normal tank only allows
soap to be sprayed at low pressure, and not very far.  Another great
thing about the wand mounted tank is you can use things like bleach,
etc. in it if you wish for combating mold, etc.  Many of those type
cleaners cannot be used in ones that the solution goes through the
pump.  One word of caution when you get into this pressure range or
higher, it is easy to cut into the wood if you have the nozzles set to a
small stream rather than fan spray setting and get too close.  I learned
the hard way.

--
 John
another one of them