Re: Power washers

To: Shop-Talk List <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power washers
From: Doug Braun <doug@dougbraun.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 09:40:48 -0800 (PST)
I've realized that if you have even a small one lying
around, there are a lot of small tasks that
are suddenly worth doing, like cleaning out
garbage cans.  For those situations, what matters most
is how long it takes to get the thing out, set it
up with water and power, and put it back
when you are done.  Features like wheels and
cord/hose storage become important for this.

Doug