Re: Reconditioning power tool batteries (was Battery Buddy)

To: <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Reconditioning power tool batteries (was Battery Buddy)
From: "Don Elliott" <d.k.elliott@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 21:00:28 -0500
I heard of a farmer taking an old 12 volt drill with dead packs and
soldering a cord to the power input and attaching to his truck battery via
alligator clips.  Said it saved the aggravation of a dead drill battery in
the back forty and since it was now an extra drill he could just keep it in
his truck.  Or maybe he just found a reason not to toss the drill with bad
battery packs.

don elliott