Re: anybody have any experience with leaky water lines to

To: Richard George <rkg@teleport.com>
Subject: Re: anybody have any experience with leaky water lines to
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 14:36:36 -0400
Isn't there a "Main" valve that you can turn off to prevent any water from
coming into your house?  If so, close it and watch the meter.

Then I would call and talk to the water co.  They may own to the main.

(Note, I have no idea as I have only had well water in all my houses.)

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.