Re: Code Scanners

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Code Scanners
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 20:35:37 -0400
At 07:10 AM 7/11/2005 -0400, eric@megageek.com wrote:

>I'm looking for a code reader for vehicles.  I would prefer one that...

>Does such a best exist?  Who makes it?  I would be willing to spend some
>pretty good cash (hopefully <$500) on this.

Inch,

What about http://autotap.com/ ?

In the past they had a great news letter telling how they used their
equip. to find and solve problems.

Looks like a pretty nice product.  NFI, don't have one, but have thought
about it many times.  Currently don't have any OBDII cars so can't justify
the money.

Also thinking about the CarChip.  Especially since I don't need it.  For
use on friends cars, cheap is the only way for me to go right now.

John

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan