Re: and now, computer questions...

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: and now, computer questions...
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 02:06:31 -0400
I highly recommend an Apple.  I was a Mac hater until a coworker got
one.  I spent some time using it, then replaced my (3rd) Compaq
laptop with a 12" Powerbook.  Great computers.  Wonderful operating
system built on top of Unix.  I've been very happy with mine.  I'm
starting to look into a second Mac for my wife to use.

~Paul