Re: Stihl chain saw chain adjusting

To: Shop-Talk <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Stihl chain saw chain adjusting
From: Paul Parkanzky <parkanz1@msu.edu>
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 11:31:45 -0400
Ron,

     I have used both and for light, occasional use you will do just
fine adjusting the chain the old fashioned way.  I applaud your
choice of saws.  I've used a bunch of Stihl saws and have loved them
all.  Is the 'easy start' the cylinder decompression button?  On the
bigger saws this is something that's really nice to have.

~Paul