RE: WOOT! the tig is here!

To: "Larry" <list@marketvalue.net>, "'shop-talk'"
Subject: RE: WOOT! the tig is here!
From: scott.hall@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:16:50 +0000
most definitely.  I've done a lot of home wiring, but stuff like lights,
switches, etc.  I can follow the books okay, I've just never messed with a box
before, other than to once put in a new breaker.  wiring doesn't bother me
because I can shut off the breaker and there's no power.  in the box concerns
me just because somewhere in there is live 220v/200 amp power that I can't shut
off.  live electricity scares me enough to be over-cautious.

no electrician for two weeks means I'm at least going to see what I can do.  I
suppose I have to become not inexperienced sooner or later.