Re: 2005 toyota tacoma

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: 2005 toyota tacoma
From: BSHolden@aol.com
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 23:04:06 EST
I suspect that your oil change light is related to duty  cycle parameters
which include ambient and engine operating temps  achieved during each trip. To
my (limited) knowledge, sensors capable of  detecting contaminants of
lubricating oils are cost prohibitive for common  applications.

Bart
In a message dated 2/13/05 9:39:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,