Re: 2005 toyota tacoma

To: "Trevor Boicey" <tboicey@brit.ca>, "John T. Blair"
Subject: Re: 2005 toyota tacoma
From: "Rand E" <rande@planetkc.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:53:30 -0600
Looks like they also have USB to serial adapters available.  I don't know if
their is anything special about their adapter or if a generic adapter will
work.  I don't know anything about the company but the ProVantage website
seems to be the cheapest I found in a quick search.
http://www.provantage.com/xc_DAVC.htm

Randy