RE: Concrete Coatings

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Concrete Coatings
From: "john matthews" <john__matthews@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 13:54:16 -0800
>  I would recommend against putting sand in the final mix based on my
>experience.  It does have the benefit of providing a more slip resistant
>finish, BUT, it's like having sandpaper on the floor when you clean it up.

I'll second with this. Paint it smooth then apply self adhesive anti-slip
tape where needed. Or you could use those carpets they have inside
commercial doorways, the kind with rubber on one side and carpet on the
other. Part of my shop has sand in the painted floor and it's much grubbier
than the part that doesn't.

John Matthews

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet
access.
https://broadband.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-us/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/