CAD App for laying radiant floor tubing.

To: shop-talk@autox.team.net
Subject: CAD App for laying radiant floor tubing.
From: Eric@megageek.com
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 19:19:16 -0500
Does anyone know of a program that allows me to put in the floor layout
and tubing length and it generate a map of how to lay the tubing?

In that vein, is there any other tips out there for laying tubing?  (I was
going to be doing 12" on center (3/4" tubing) near the edges and then up
to 18" on center (or more) in the center of the floor.

Note, this is put on 1/5 of "Insultarp" insulation and there is 1"
pinkboard around the edge of the foundation.

Thanks!

Inch
http://megageek.com

"Did you exchange, a walk-on part in the war,
         for a lead role in a cage?"  R Waters.