OK, OK...it's a little off-topic...
If you are changing antifreeze, please consider the newer types that
are much less poisonous than they have been. They usually have names
like Lo-Tox or No-Tox or something along that line.
If your vehicle develops a leak and makes a small puddle, it can
easily kill a pet. It only takes a couple of teaspoonfuls to kill
a dog or cat. The vet says they are attracted to it because it
tastes "sweet" (I don't know how ANYONE knows what a cat "thinks"!!).
*** Bill Strickland K4DX *** The University of Georgia *** Athens, GA ***
***(Not writing on behalf of the University of Georgia or anyone else)***