Re: Anti-Freeze

To: "Tim Mullen" <Tim.Mullen@trw.com>, <shop-talk@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Anti-Freeze
From: "Rex Burkheimer" <rex@txol.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Oct 2000 08:46:08 -0500
The new kind is propylene glycol (I think). It is orange, doesn't break down
like ethylene glycol. Just top it off as needed.

Rex Burkheimer
Marketing Director, WM Automotive Warehouse
Fort Worth TX    rex@wmautomotive.com

 Great minds discuss ideas;
 Average minds discuss events;
 Small minds discuss people.