Re: [Mg-t] Bonnet handle orientation

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Bonnet handle orientation
From: <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 07:54:24 -0500
Handles indeed should be "handed"  --  two lefts, and two rights, so the
"MG" is right-side-up on both sides when the handles are locked--which is
pointing backwards.  Both sides rotate up and toward the front (so clockwise
on the right, c-cl. on the left) to release the latches.

Sarah Carr
TD3942EXLU in PA