[Mg-t] Bonnet handle orientation

To: "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] Bonnet handle orientation
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:27:06 -0600
Hi Friends,

Quick question or two, please, regarding bonnet release handles;

With the octagon and 'MG' reading correctly, the bonnet latch handles, from
side to side, cannot extend in the same direction, when latched - or perhaps
the handles should be 'handed' - but mine are all the same. So the question at
hand is:

Assuming that the handles are horizontal when latched, should the 'MG' read
upside down on on the right side, with the handle extending rearward, or should
it read correctly but extending forward? And am I correct in assuming that both
sides release with a counter-clockwise turn? Sadly I removed the original
handles ages ago, and of course, didn't adequately document the configuration.

Thanks.

-rick

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SB. 5

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive