[Mg-t] Alignment

To: "mg-t@autox.team.net" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Mg-t] Alignment
From: Rick Lindsay <richardolindsay@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2015 06:35:25 -0600
Hi again,

Back working on (assembling) the TD, I have carefully aligned the
cowl-to-radiator top distance for a clean, proper fit of the bonnet - at the
top. With the bonnet aligning properly at the lower edges of the cowl, the base
of the radiator has to move forward. This is certainly achievable but with
bolts tightened (prematurely) and coolant hoses in place, its a non-trivial
job. However, its the only way to properly align the bonnet. Doing so is my
afternoon task. Yea me.

-rick
PS: Its fun to be back twisting spanners on the MG, leaving fuel injection woes
for another day!

Happy Connecting. Sent from my Sprint Samsung Galaxy SB. 5

Mg-t@autox.team.net
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive