Re: [Mg-t] Making a gasket

To: JohnD <johnsfolly@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Mg-t] Making a gasket
From: John Seim <kingseim@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 05:18:27 -0700
Two sources for having the combo gauge rebuilt.

West Valley Instruments
19314 Van Owen Blvd.
Reseda, CA 91335
818-758-9500

MO-MA
1321 2nd St. N.W.
Albuquerque, N.M.
505-766-6661

I imagine that Nissonger also rebuilds the combo gauges; just never
have asked them.
570 Mamaroneck Ave.
  Mamaroneck, N.Y.
914-381-1952