TD mark II question(s)

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: TD mark II question(s)
From: "krislynco.llc" <krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 22:14:09 -0500
    Hello everyone..  well I have just become the proud owner of a 1952 TD
Mark II that is simply gorgeous...after parting last year with my previous 52
I couldn't be without a TD in the garage.. I noticed what appears to be some
minor rust residue atop the bell housing and at the rear of the motor..there
is  a soft plug at the rear that appears a very little cruddy at the bottom of
itself...can I change this while the motor is in place..very little room there
to work..also any thoughts on rocker cover gaskets would be of help.. the cork
one seems to wick the oil thus saturating the gasket and leak through..then
drips of course...my dad once said "that's why you don't have rust issues"!
all kidding aside any help is appreciated.

The Rock