Fwd: mirror mirror on the fender

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz, MG-T@AutoX.Team.net
Subject: Fwd: mirror mirror on the fender
From: Fiero4fun@aol.com
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 08:44:51 EST
From: Fiero4fun@aol.com
Full-name: Fiero4fun
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2007 07:18:27 EST
Subject: Re: mirror mirror on the fender
To: jquilter@peoplepc.com

Back in the day there was a company that made a mirror for the MG that
mounts just as you suggested, by replacing the center screw. This worked
beautifully. A MG-TD I have now had the mirrors on the fenders when I bought it
 and
they are worse than useless. Not only can't you see anything because they  are
to far away from your eye but the headlights from the car behind can drive  you
crazy. I have pulled mine off and put a rubber cap in the hole but I  sure
wish the hole wasn't there. If you must do it for styling purposes, I  would
suggest you consider the curved glass model.

Richard Adams
Ocala, Florida