THANKS: brake lights staying on

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: THANKS: brake lights staying on
From: "Douglas Ormrod" <Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 08:01:06 +1300
Thanks for all the useful suggestions - I guess the switch is the
simplest place to start. Just in case I have to take the master cylinder
out  - is it possible to remove it from underneath - the manual says to
take the floorboard out which is a real pain - especially as I just
spent two days putting them all back in again.

One thing that occurs to me is that I think the brake lights were
working fine when I tested them six months ago - perhaps it is a
sticking pedal or something that I have caused during the floorboard in
and out.

Cheers

Douglas