Re: brake lights staying on

To: Douglas.Ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: brake lights staying on
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:00:32 -0500
Douglas,
   To add to Dave's excellent suggestions,  also check that there is no
pinched spot in the metal brake tube from the MC to the 4-way connection.
   From time to time someone will report the experience of silicone fluid
causing one of the cups in the MC to expand slightly, so that it does not
completely uncover the return port.
   Do you recall if, when rebuilding the MC, you altered the length of
the push rod?
Bob