Re: MG Question

To: "krislynco.llc" <krislynco.llc@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: MG Question
From: yd3@nvc.net
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 22:17:04 -0500
Rocky:

The doors are entirely different including the skin. The roadster as a
portion which wraps around to blend in with the dash. The coupe has a
plate spot welded inside to accept the winding mechanism. The coupe also
has dimples and holes for the inside latch handle mechanism.

Goto http://www.angelfire.com/rant/mgatwincam/index.html and follow the
links to the parts for the parts diagrams. You want to look at plate R
in body panels. I can't find the illustration for the coupe door. I can
email a scan if you want.

This is a direct URL, but it probabaly won't work as angelfire doesn't
allow linking below the index URL.

http://www.angelfire.com/amiga/mga/images2/R01_Body_panels.pdf

Regards,
Blake