Re: TD Front Brake Problems

To: wtsnyder@bellsouth.net
Subject: Re: TD Front Brake Problems
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:57:58 -0400
Bill,
  Needle-nose pliers, straight and the bent ones, could be the tools that
work best.  There might have been a strong string involved too (often
useful when installing springs).  Long ago I replaced the spring, but I
can't recall how I did it except that it was from under the car and the
job took longer than it should have done.
Bob