Re: TD Tire Sizes & Makes

To: <JVK52TD@aol.com>, <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TD Tire Sizes & Makes
From: "S. P. Carr" <scvc70@epix.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 15:28:08 -0400
 I have Kelly 165 SR 15s on my TD and have been happy with the handling.
They're also reasonably priced and should be available just about anywhere.
However, as the circumference is smaller than the original bias-ply tires,
your speedometer is going to tell you you're going faster than you really
are!

S. P. Carr
TD3942EXLU