Not directly MG, but...

To: MG Net <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Not directly MG, but...
From: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 14:47:48 -0400
Listers,  Hemmings has just published their new color Sports & Exotic
Car magazine.  It is really a nice job and covers imported sports
vehicles.   You can't beat the subscription price at $18.00 for 12
issues. (They have to add Vermont sales tax, so it ends up to be about
$19 .and change.)  Still a good bargain.
There is also a column about the Niagara British Car Club creating an MG
data base through the TF.  I think it may be similar to the link on
Bud's site.   Try www.niagrabritishcarclub.org/mgtnumbers/numbers.html
Also from the mag, did you know that Vermont has over 20 major car shows
this summer?  Boy I didn't.  So, come on up.

Of course, usual disclaimers apply.
Gene
53 MGTD (Original)
VT