Re: Temerature

To: Gene Fodor <crownwhl@sover.net>
Subject: Re: Temerature
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 12:45:09 -0700
Gene,

The fact that the coolant temperature in your car varies so widely with
ambient temperature would lead me to believe that you have no thermostat
in place, the thermostat is stuck open, or you are running a very low
temperature thermostat (700C/1600F) in the system.  I have always
preferred that the temperatures in our cars run at a more constant,
albeit higher temperature, but that is just a personal preference.  The
main thing is no boil over while moving.

Cheers,
Dave