Re: radiator cover

To: "mg-t" <mg-t@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: radiator cover
From: "Wayne Francis" <whfrancis@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 09:45:42 -0800
I noticed some years ago when the Ocean to Ocean T Tourist Trophy cars were
pulling in to the Moss facility in Goleta after their cross country run,
that a number had removed the bonnet sides and strapped down the top.  I
assumed at the time that it was for cooling during the run through the
desert.  Can anyone comment how effective that modification might be for
cooling?
Wayne
50 TD
Ojai, CA