Re: FW: Spark Plug Choice

To: douglas.ormrod@neurological.org.nz
Subject: Re: FW: Spark Plug Choice
From: Ted Jackson <ted@the-jacksons.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2004 14:41:35 -0400
Regarding your choice of plugs:  I have a 51 TD requiring 1/2" plugs.
I use  NGK  B6HS -  (1/2")

The following table is based on research on the web to determine what
other plugs I might buy on the road if needed.  (Carry the list in my
PDA with other part specs.)  I believe the following plugs will fit my
head.

I would welcome correction, and expansion, of this list and also the
equivalent information for 3/4" plugs.  If I get some good feedback I'll
add it to the OMGTR.CA web site.

MG Spark Plugs

Bxxx = NGK
Lxxx = Champion
4xx = Autolite

Hottest
. B4H
. B5HS    L90C
. B6HS    L86C      414
. B7HS    L82C
. B8HS    L78C
. B9HS   L77JC4   411
. B10HS
Coldest

--
Ted Jackson
Toronto, ON  CANADA

---
Virus Database (VPS): 0429-0, 2004.07.12
Tested on: 13/07/2004 2:41:38 PM