Steering Felt

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Steering Felt
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Sat, 03 Jul 2004 13:33:30 -0400
Thanks to those who replied about my engine roughness question. I should
have taken a closer look before I asked...a closer inspection showed
that the rotor did not seat properly as I could see contact marks on it
and on the distributor cap. Oops. I hate learning things the hard way,
but I guess that's how it goes sometimes.

Now, another question from my latest Moss order. My steering column
rattles around within the tube that contains it going from the steering
wheel to the front of the car. The exploded diagram shows a felt bushing
that seems to be just what I need. I now have the felt bushing, but it's
not really clear how it's installed. Has anyone here ever done this?

--Nels Anderson
  1953 MGTD 28177