Re: Need TD Speaker Solution / GPS

To: jfischer@supercollider.com
Subject: Re: Need TD Speaker Solution / GPS
From: Dave & Liz DuBois <ddubois@sinclair.net>
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 20:41:57 -0700
James,

Why not a GPS?  It is only the next step up from my wife with the lap
top (I even have a power take off under the dash to plug in an inverter
and keep the lap top charged) and Delorme Street Atlas running.  Delorme
even offers a GPS receiver that plugs into the lap top to plot your
progress on the map program.  While we don't take part in rallies any
more, we do use the set up when we are traveling.  No more getting lost
in the corn fields in Illinois any more for us.

Cheers,
Dave