Watz Wrong With Wipers?

To: <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Watz Wrong With Wipers?
From: "Gunnell, John" <gunnellj@krause.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:47:23 -0500
Gentlemen

   It wasn't supposed to rain in Wisconsin until tonight, but boy it did! After
the airport lunch we decided to take the '52 TD home. Halfway there the wipers
stopped wiping. The motor is running fine but the wiper arms don't move back
and forth.

   They hung up once on the ride out, when it was raining much lighter. Then
they started again. But this time they ain't going to start again.

   What am I dealing with? How do you fix it?

   Gotta get 'em working by the VSCDA races at Road America next week!

John Gunnell
Iola, WI