Re: TF rear axle ratios/GPS/Cruising speed

To: yd3@nvc.net
Subject: Re: TF rear axle ratios/GPS/Cruising speed
From: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 17:20:31 -0400
Blake,
  Wow--that is a lot of wear.   What would you suppose was the reasoning
that caused the piston maker to use two oil-control rings?  Doing an
engine rebuild because of two oil control rings to save a few quarts of
oil between rebuilds doesn't make economic sense to me.   Does any
manufacturer use two of them these days?
Bob