Additional Lighting

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Additional Lighting
From: Nels Anderson <nels@flightsim.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2003 15:32:10 -0400
Having now done some driving at night with the TD it's clear that some
additional lighting would be nice. I see quite a few TD's do have fog or
driving lights but the electrical system makes me wonder...the TD
generator only puts out 19 amps so it seems like there's not a whole lot
of excess capacity for adding additional lighting. Or am I worrying over
nothing? If it matters, I have the Moss part #140-300 generator which is
supposed to be an exact duplicate of the original. Is this up to
powering a pair of fog lights?