Re: Tubeless Radials?

To: "Bob Mitchell" <skunk149@hotmail.com>, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Tubeless Radials?
From: Ronald Olds <tr6@pipeline.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2001 07:18:40 -0500
Bob,

I did all the same things you did except I had my wheels powder coated.
After the tires were installed I found that I had leaks, but not around the
bead.  The problems with these old rims is that they are riveted together
and they leak around the rivets. Not all of the wheels will leak but two of
mine did. I would recommend putting tubes in all of them to be safe.

Ron Olds