Re: TD Brake Linings

To: Lew Palmer <lpalmer@mn.mediaone.net>
Subject: Re: TD Brake Linings
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2001 18:57:10 -0400
Bob,

     This may sound strange, and I must admit that I haven't tried it on brake
linings, but --- I've become absolutely amazed at the ability of 'Kitty Litter'
to absorb oil.  Not only from the floor of the garage, but from other substances
as well.  Put the shoes into a container and cover them with the stuff.  Give it
a couple of days to work, clean 'em off and do it again.  You may be very
surprised to see what happens.  And it's a heckuvalot less toxic than MEK!

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/