Re: Abingdon Spares, was gas cap

To: mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Abingdon Spares, was gas cap
From: tsouthworth@att.net
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 17:16:20 +0000
We also just returned from GOF 69 and despite a little
rain on Friday we had a marvelous time. (What's a GOF
without a little rain).  I met Bob Saturday afternoon
and we got into a discussion about the merits of a
product he is promoting called "Gas Cat".  Claims it
will significantly improve performance by enhancing
petrol and provides most of the benefits of leaded gas.
Apparently this product has been around for years but is
getting renewed attention since Britain went to no lead
gas.  He went on to explain that it was originally
developed to bring life back to stale gas during the
war.  I didn't buy the product, but would consider it if
others can verify the claims, or have positive
information about the stuff.  Bob said one container
placed in your tank would work for 250,000 miles!

Any thoughts would be welcome.

Tuck Southworth