Re: TF alloy body, update.

To: david.tinker@virgin.net, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TF alloy body, update.
From: TATERRY@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 13:00:27 EDT
david.tinker@virgin.net writes:

<< ncidently, when I purchased the TF it came with a leather strap across the
 bonnet, attached to a chromium plated yolks each side of the bonnet. Was
 this a period accessory and should I keep it?. >>

Yes, it was an accessory and keeping it will result in scratched paint...if
that matters....I fitted one on my TA and it picked up road dirt which
severely scratched the paint.   I then had it line with lamb's wool....same
thing.  Anyone else with strap experience?
Terry