Re: Transmission conversion

To: simbafish@home.com, mg-t@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Transmission conversion
From: "Scott Allen" <s4usea@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 22:16:30 GMT
Stuart,

When I had problems last year with my tranny I looked at this conversion.  A
woman in my local MG club had written about it in one of the newsletters.  I
tracked down the guys that did the work for her and they gave me a copy of
the instructions that came with the kit, (I can pass a copy of them on to
you if you're interested).

In the end I decided to go stock as my driving habits with the TD were
pretty close to what was intended of the car as designed.  However, and for
what it's worth, everyone who's driven her car says that it's a dream to
drive.

Hope this helps?

Scott Allen