Re: 5 speed question

To: ddubois@sinclair.net
Subject: Re: 5 speed question
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 21:18:49 -0800
Hi Dave,

     Glad to see someone else who believes that TD's are meant to be driven.
But,
I'm going to differ with you a bit.  I think that one of the best moves that I
made
was to install a set of 4.30 gears into the differential.  It makes it much
easier
to drive Safety Fast on the interstates, 65mph is only 3800 rpm.

Bud Krueger
52TD
77MGB