Re: Geez and Windows XP

To: "Geez list" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Geez and Windows XP
From: <gduncan2@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2003 08:20:24 -0700

It shows that I have version 2.6 (2001). I first installed from the
diskettes
that came with the Racers Bundle. Then downloaded and installed Geez.exe,
HP.exe, and now Key.zip from the website. Is there some difference
between what I have and installing from the new 5 diskettes downloaded
from the site? I was thinking that downloading the Geez.exe file would
update
all that was needed.

> Also, can you tell me the full dongle serial number?
> I may be able to tell if it's one of the older 'rainbow' dongles.

GZ16B01160