Re: Geez and Windows XP

To: "Geez list" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Geez and Windows XP
From: <gduncan2@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 21:46:59 -0700
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jeff Cashmore
  To: geez@autox.team.net
  Sent: Saturday, July 19, 2003 8:30 PM

  Greg, (please don't take this the wrong way <grin>)  can you describe
  your dongle?

  WELL!!!  I don't think I know you well enough.......  ;-)

   If you have one of the older Rainbow Sentinel versions
  like me you'll need to download the driver from
  http://www.rainbow.com/support/downloads.asp

  I don't know how to tell the difference between the older
  and newer versions but all of the paperwork and the installation
  diskettes say copyright 1999. The original Geez installation
  diskettes are version 2.40 and the serial # on the dongle
  starts with GZ________  If that gives you any idea of it's age.

  Greg