Re: Geez and Windows XP

To: "Geez list" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Geez and Windows XP
From: <gduncan2@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 19 Jul 2003 19:11:44 -0700
Well, after following the directions from the download page on the extremegeez
site for the Key.zip files and rebooting, it still isn't working.
I'm getting two Keysetup Failure messages.
The first is:
Failure: StartService: Parclass Error Code: Ox37,
The second one is:
***Could Not Start the Driver***, Please correct the problem and rerun setup

This might be easy if I knew what the problem was to correct. {8-(

Greg